1. Safe operation, mechanical drive diaphragm.
2 .Sealing, no leakage, simple and safe assembly and maintenance.
3 .It can transmit high-viscosity media, corrosive liquids and
4. Flow regulator can adjust the stroke length or motor frequency.
Material of transflux parts
|Material||Carbon steel||PTFE||304 SS||C-20||PVC||ABS||PVDF||316 SS||904 SS||Ha's C|
Special performance code description
|Main usage||Frequency conversion|
|Heat insulation||cooling||high viscosity|
The Series Metering Pump is designed for high output applications.
The drive incorporates a variable eccentic design which ensures
smooth output and reduces system shock. The mechanically actuated
diaphragm reduces the possibility of hydraulic oil contamination of
process liquid which makes this an ideal pump for water treatment
applications. DC variable speed drives are available for external
control and automation.
The metering pumps offer a high level of reliability with
outstanding value for applications up to 10Bar.
- Biocides = Kills algae or organic growing materials
- Acids - H2SO4 = used to lower the pH
- Corrosion Inhibitors = used in boilers and cooling tower to prevent
- Dispersants = used for similar applications
- Fertilizing crops on a farm
- Fertigation / Chemigation – The process of injecting fertilizers
and other chemicals in the irrigation water pipelines.
- Acid Pumping
- Chlorine Pumping